- Claude Bernard -
“The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel”
1) Podh NK#, Das A#, Dey P, Paliwal S, Mehta G*. Single-Molecule Tracking Dataset of Histone H3 (Hht1) in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Data in Brief 2023 (Accepted)
2) Podh NK#, Das A#, Dey P, Paliwal S, Mehta G*. Single-Molecule Tracking for studying protein dynamics and target-search mechanism in live cells of S. cerevisiae. STAR Protocols (Cell Press) 2022; 3(4): 101900.
3) Mehta G*, Sanyal K, Suman A, Eerappa R, Ghosh SK*. Minichromosome Maintenance Proteins in Eukaryotic Chromosome Segregation. BioEssays 2022; 44(1): 0265-9247.
4) Podh NK, Paliwal S, Dey P, Das A, Morjaria S, Mehta GD*. In-vivo Single-Molecule Imaging in Yeast: Applications and Challenges. Journal of Molecular Biology 2021; 433(22):167250.
5) Mehta GD, Ball DA, Eriksson PR, Chereji RV, Clark DJ, McNally JG, Karpova TS. Single-Molecule analysis reveals linked cycles of RSC chromatin remodeling and Ace1 transcription factor binding in yeast. Molecular Cell 2018; 72:875-887.
6) Mehta GD, Anbalagan GK, Singh AP, Gadre P, Ghosh SK. An interplay between Shugoshin and Spo13 for centromeric cohesin protection and sister kinetochore monoorientation during meiosis I in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Current Genetics 2018; 64:1141-1152.
7) Ball D#, Mehta GD#, Salomon-Kent R, Mazza D, Morisaki T, Mueller F, McNally JG, Karpova T. Single-molecule tracking of Ace1p in Saccharomyces cerevisiae defines a characteristic residence time for non-specific interactions of transcription factors with chromatin. Nucleic Acids Research 2016; 44(21);e160.
8) Agarwal M, Mehta GD, Ghosh SK. Role of Ctf3 and COMA subcomplexes in meiosis: implication in maintaining Cse4 at the centromere and numeric spindle poles. Biochimica Biophysica Acta-Molecular Cell Research 2015; 1853(3);671-684.
9) Mehta GD, Agarwal M, Ghosh SK. Functional characterization of kinetochore protein, Ctf19 in meiosis I: an implication of differential impact of Ctf19 on the assembly of mitotic and meiotic kinetochores in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular Microbiology 2014; 91(6):1179-1199.
10) Mehta GD, Kumar R, Srivastava S, Ghosh SK. Cohesin: Functions beyond sister chromatid cohesion. FEBS Letters 2013; 587(15): 2299-2312.
11) Das A, Kapoor A, Mehta GD, Ghosh SK, Sen S. Extracellular Matrix Density Regulates Extracellular Proteolysis via Modulation of Cellular Contractility. Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis 2013; S13:003. doi: 10.4172/2157-2518.S13-003.
12) Lahiri S, Mehta GD and Ghosh SK. Iml3p, a component of the Ctf19 complex of the budding yeast kinetochore is required to maintain kinetochore integrity under conditions of spindle stress. FEMS Yeast Research 2013; 13(4): 375-385.
13) Mehta GD, Rizvi SM and Ghosh SK. Cohesin: a guardian of genome integrity. Biochimica Biophysica Acta-Molecular Cell Research 2012; 1823(8): 1324-1342.
14) Mehta GD, Agarwal M and Ghosh S. Centromere Identity: A challenge to be faced. Molecular Genetics and Genomics 2010; 284(2): 75-94.
15) Ray S, Mehta GD and Srivastava S. Label-free detection techniques for protein microarrays: prospects, merits and challenges. Proteomics 2010; 10: 731-748.
16) Singh AK, Mehta GD and Chhatpar HS. Optimization of medium constituents for improved chitinase production by Paenibacillus sp. D1 using statistical approach. Letters in Applied Microbiology 2009; 49: 708-714.
* Corresponding Author
# Co-first author