- Claude Bernard -
“The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel”
1) Mehta GD, Ball DA, Eriksson PR, Chereji RV, Clark DJ, McNally JG, Karpova TS. Single-Molecule analysis reveals linked cycles of RSC chromatin remodeling and Ace1 transcription factor binding in yeast. Molecular Cell 2018; 72:875-887.
2) Mehta GD, Anbalagan GK, Singh AP, Gadre P, Ghosh SK. An interplay between Shugoshin and Spo13 for centromeric cohesin protection and sister kinetochore monoorientation during meiosis I in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Current Genetics 2018; 64:1141-1152.
3) Ball D*, Mehta GD*, Salomon-Kent R, Mazza D, Morisaki T, Mueller F, McNally JG, Karpova T. Single-molecule tracking of Ace1p in Saccharomyces cerevisiae defines a characteristic residence time for non-specific interactions of transcription factors with chromatin. Nucleic Acids Research 2016; 44(21);e160.
* Both authors equal contribution
4) Agarwal M, Mehta GD, Ghosh SK. Role of Ctf3 and COMA subcomplexes in meiosis: implication in maintaining Cse4 at the centromere and numeric spindle poles. Biochimica Biophysica Acta-Molecular Cell Research 2015; 1853(3);671-684.
5) Mehta GD, Agarwal M, Ghosh SK. Functional characterization of kinetochore protein, Ctf19 in meiosis I: an implication of differential impact of Ctf19 on the assembly of mitotic and meiotic kinetochores in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular Microbiology 2014; 91(6):1179-1199.
6) Mehta GD, Kumar R, Srivastava S, Ghosh SK. Cohesin: Functions beyond sister chromatid cohesion. FEBS Letters 2013; 587(15): 2299-2312.
7) Das A, Kapoor A, Mehta GD, Ghosh SK, Sen S. Extracellular Matrix Density Regulates Extracellular Proteolysis via Modulation of Cellular Contractility. Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis 2013; S13:003. doi: 10.4172/2157-2518.S13-003.
8) Lahiri S, Mehta GD and Ghosh SK. Iml3p, a component of the Ctf19 complex of the budding yeast kinetochore is required to maintain kinetochore integrity under conditions of spindle stress. FEMS Yeast Research 2013; 13(4): 375-385.
9) Mehta GD, Rizvi SM and Ghosh SK. Cohesin: a guardian of genome integrity. Biochimica Biophysica Acta-Molecular Cell Research 2012; 1823(8): 1324-1342.
10) Mehta GD, Agarwal M and Ghosh S. Centromere Identity: A challenge to be faced. Molecular Genetics and Genomics 2010; 284(2): 75-94.
11) Ray S, Mehta GD and Srivastava S. Label-free detection techniques for protein microarrays: prospects, merits and challenges. Proteomics 2010; 10: 731-748.
12) Singh AK, Mehta GD and Chhatpar HS. Optimization of medium constituents for improved chitinase production by Paenibacillus sp. D1 using statistical approach. Letters in Applied Microbiology 2009; 49: 708-714.